A healthy outside starts with a healthy inside.
What is integrative nutrition?
Integrative nutrition is a bio-individual approach to your wellness, which means it is unique to your own personal needs and lifestyle. It’s rooted in the belief that when you are nourished and happy in ways that truly matter, food is secondary.
BIO-INDIVIDUAL = the theory that one person’s food is another person’s poison based on age, gender, race, blood type, level of activity, and other unique attributes.
What does a Nutritional coach do?
An Integrative Nutrition Health Coach is your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life. They work with their clients to help them create happy, healthy lives in a way that is flexible, fun, and free of denial. By working together, you discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future health goals.
Food Changes Everything
Everything we consider as nutrition is just a secondary source of energy.
Integrative Nutrition Core Concepts
- Primary Food (career, relationships, spirituality, physical activity, and other lifestyle factors)
- Heal yourself by yourself
- Fitting out ( Be yourself)
- Food changes EVERYTHING
- Post-modern nutrition (recognizing that all life factors are connected)
- The law of proximity (the body clusters ailments in areas of energetic stagnation)
Have you been wanting to:
·Improve your eating habits?
·Understand your body better?
·Make self-care a priority in your life?
·Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones?
·Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life?
Welcome to your program
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together with your coach, you will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
During the course of the program, you will:
· Set and accomplish goals
· Explore new foods
· Understand and reduce cravings
· Increase energy
· Feel better in your body
· Improve personal relationships
Your program includes:
·Two one-hour sessions per month
·Group seminars and classes covering a variety of health-related topics (additional charge)
·Email support between sessions
·Handouts and other materials
·Food samples and self-care products
- 50 Minute Initial Health Consultation- FREE
- Three month wellness coaching program- $200 per month (3 month commitment)
- Six month wellness coaching program - $200 per month (6 month commitment)
60 minute post-program maintenance - $111